Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aaaaand . . . Protector begins!

Last night I completed the first chapter of book 4- Protector. This is sure to make my test readers that have been asking when I would start it happy.

I am very excited to be back to writing also. I didn't realize that I had missed it until I sat down with Protector last night. I don't know how often I will be able to work on it, but I will try to when I can.

I can tell you from the plans that I have running through my head (and that I have run by my sounding board person) that this one should be a more than worthy addition to the series. And, you get to meet the super villain that will dominate the next 4 books (although he likely won't be the only villain in each book). Let me tell you, he is a top- of- the- line villain too. Plus, he's spooky creepy. He'll send some creep chills down your spine for sure! His name is Artandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment