Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anticipating the debut release of my New Era Series

I hope to release book 1 of New Era Series next month- August. I know that it is much later then I had originally planned but I have just been trying to make it a better book for my reading public. I think that you will be happy with the final result when it is published.

Book 2 is out with another test reader and I think that she is enjoying it so far. I have had basically good reviews on both books so far from all of my test readers.  

Some are asking that I hurry and finish Book 3 that I am writing now. To them, I say that I am working on it. I just wish that I could write as quickly as my readers read. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I intend on launching the website that I have been creating along with the release of Fated- Book 1 of this series. My facebook friends got a sneak preview of what the back of the book is going to say.

    I have also created the series logo that will be on each one of the covers to designate them as part of this series.

    I plan on attaching an excerpt of book 2- Guardian- at the end of book 1.

    ReplyDelete