Sunday, July 10, 2011

Books I read

I just finished the second book from the Midnight Bay series by Janet Chapman. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I can't wait until the next one comes out! Until then I am reading a couple of books by Karen Ranney. I like her series because they are about Scotsman . . . . I can't get enough of reading about Scotsmen. LOL

My favorite author of all time is Diana Gabaldon and the Outlander Series. Intense read, but very good. And of course, no romance reader can ignore the incomparable Nora Roberts. My face has enjoyed many hours of being buried in her books in sheer romantic book reading pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I should say that all of the Karen Ranney books that I have read have been about Scotsmen. I'm not sure if that is all she writes about or not.

    ReplyDelete