Friday, September 23, 2011

I can hardly wait . . . keep watching!

It's all coming together now. I had to re-do the cover image because I feared copyright issues and that turned out alright. I have a few changes that my wonderful hubby found while he was reading it for me (He said that although it is not his genre, and that he is only reading it because I wrote it, he is enjoying the story and looks forward to picking it up. He said that there is a good blend of everything in it and that he could definitely, confidently, recommend it to a romance reader). Awwww, thanks hon! That is a ringing endorsement, in my book, from a guy that has never read a romance novel in his life. 

Anyway, I anticipate that it should still be this month yet that I will get the book on the market. That only leaves this next week . . . so . . . keep an eye out for an announcement from me soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment