Friday, September 9, 2011

Website traffic

I was amazed at how much traffic I am having on the website for my book! I never expected that much traffic. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that everyone that could, or wanted to, stopped by to have a look. I hope you liked what you saw and that maybe you became interested in reading my series. Word of mouth is key in anything that you do, after all. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your visit and visit again soon.

I can't wait for you all to meet the cast of characters in my books. My prediction is that (if my test readers reactions are anything to go by) Brody will be the favorite character. And Guardian (Book 2) is his story. His story was easiest to write because he is . . .well he's . . .once you meet him, you'll see what I mean. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment