Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's here! It's here! It's here!

My proof copy came today! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I have noticed that there are some small errors that I need to fix before putting it out for publication, though. I also need to do another full proof read to check for more errors then my brief look through got me. For some reason, having it in book form makes it easier to see mistakes. I think that I will likely have to order another proof copy after this one. So, it will probably be another week after I make any changes before I will get that proof copy. Unfortunately, that means that delays the release to you also. I will work as quickly as I can to get it out to you. Thanks for your patience.

On a bright note, the cover is great and doesn't need any changes made to it. At least I don't have to take time to fix that as well. =o]

Let me tell you,  it sure is exciting to see my work finally in print! I think that you will all like it when you see it. I know I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment