Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Not waiting well

I keep hoping that, since they got my proof copy out the same day I ordered it, I would see it show up at my door before they said that it would. Now, I know that I am grasping at straws here, but it is agonizing to wait for something like this. Agonizing!!!! I wanted it in my hands as soon as I got the email that it shipped- or maybe even before that! LOL. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas morning! It is going to seem like the next 5 days are going in super slow motion while I wait it out.

Maybe, just maybe, the mail fairy will take pity on me and grant me my wish to have it get here before I go insane (er) from the wait. Until that time comes, I guess I will stay here and remain NOT so patiently waiting for the proof copy of my book to arrive. When it does, though, you will likely hear my very pleased squeal all the way to wherever you happen to be located! =o]

No comments:

Post a Comment