Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am so not right!

My husband tells me this jokingly all the time (and that I am short which then makes me have to comment about the size of his nose (which isn't even bad). LOL) but I bring up my not rightness because as I am sorting laundry  I am having flashes of the next book's storyline playing in my head. Ok, even I have to admit it was a way cool part that I am definitely adding in when I do write Protector. But while sorting laundry for Pete's sake!???? LOL

I had hoped to give myself some time off of writing since I finished 3 full length novels (after the boys were in bed) in under a year. Looks like I might be starting the 4th one before that year is up too . . . at least if the completely developed storyline flashes in my head win. I know my test readers are probably anxious for Protector also- at least the ones that have already read Keeper.

I will keep you all posted on the ongoing battle between my talent for writing and my will to have some time off from it. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the talent and all . . . it just isn't one that, since unleashing, I have been able to figure out how to turn off, or even down.

No comments:

Post a Comment