Sunday, August 14, 2011

You know what's going to happen

In the continuing battle between my talent's desire to write and my desire to take a break, don't you? I think I do. I have to admit that I'm weakening. It is tempting to just start writing it down. Plus, I'm sure that once Keeper gets to more of my test readers, they will be asking when they can expect Protector.

BUT, with the amount of storyline that I have been receiving, if I keep letting it build up, then I will have this one written in a month. So maybe this battle isn't such a bad thing. A story that is so written in my head that it takes less time to write down would be nice. Hmmmmm . . . . now that is tempting also.

I guess that, either way, I and my merry band of loyal test readers, are the victors in this battle so . . . . Battle On! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment