Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm just not sure

I had hoped that Fated would be released this month but I am getting less and less sure of this as the month passes. I still have some hope, but I also think that I need to be realistic since there are only a couple of weeks still left in the month and it is still with the editor. I will get it out at the earliest possible moment after the edits are done. Until then, I remain cautiously optimistic that it will be this month . . .but I caution all of you who have been asking when it would be released to please be patient a little while longer. I have a feeling that you will think it is worth the wait. For all of my test readers, you already know that it is worth the wait! Thanks, again, for your patience.

And since I have already been working on the edits for Guardian, I don't anticipate as lengthy of a wait for it to be released. I anticipate that it will be released around 6 months after Fated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment