Saturday, August 13, 2011

Success!!

I finally managed to make it up to- and past- chapter 7 in editing Guardian!!!! Granted, I'm only on chapter 8, but, hey, it's an accomplishment. I'm a' grinnin'. =o] Now, I will feel like I am making progress when I sit down to make the edits from this point on since I have now recovered all that was lost in the crash (for those new to the blog see earlier post regarding crash).

For all of those who are new to the blog . . . welcome! Let me tell you a little about the New Era Series. It is a fantasy romance series that will have Fates & Fairies, Goblins & Gremlins . . . along with a host of other "legendary" and "mythological" creatures, and humans as well. Each book will stand on it's own, as a love story and an entertaining read, but each will also add upon the series. I know that if fantasy romance is your preferred reading, you will enjoy this fun and enjoyable series. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll type at you later.

1 comment:

  1. And did I mention that I have completed ALL of the covers? Yes, all of the covers. I got the artwork for Conquer, the final cover, tonight and it is placed and ready for publication. I am cooking lately.

    ReplyDelete