Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy (late) anniversary Fated! Also, baked goods!

Things have been so crazy for me this week because of my youngest being sick, scheduling my first interview, answering the questions for that, volunteering on my oldest son's field trip, school work, and a whole host of other things, that I didn't remember to post yesterday about it being the 1st anniversary of when I began writing Fated. Now look, it has now been released and I am doing my first book signing for it in a little less then 2 weeks! What a crazy turn my life has taken!

If you're local, my boss has graciously agreed to let me put a few books in one of her businesses, The Shops at the Olde House Inn. There is also an open house for a new bakery (Flat Top Bakery) that is going on there today from 9am-12pm! With samples! So check it out at 233 Fair Ave. I might see you there. I heard their pepperoni rolls are really good. Yum, can't wait to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment