Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What an AWESOME night!!!!!

I had a great time tonight at my first meeting of the Writer's Guild! A group that I wish I would have known about sooner. I hope that my schedule permits me to go back again sometime. I really like the President, she is so nice. I met some other, equally nice, people there tonight as well. I hope to contact them about doing a book signing there sometime soon. They like the meetings to be education, informative, and fun. I certainly had fun tonight.

I talked to a lady about possibly going on a radio show. ME!? On a radio show!!???? I think that I have now entered The Twilight Zone. This is so far from where I ever saw myself going in my life! I am so blessed! I am just going to buckle my seat belt and hold on for this ride, because I can never tell where it is going to take me! LOL. Now I just need to get those pictures done that take off a couple of chins . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment