Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things I learned at my book signing

It was an awesome night, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a small, but intimate, group. It was made up mostly of my loyal test readers. Some things I learned from my test readers are . . .

1. I use it and because WAY too often in my books. I will have to watch that with the last 4 books. LOL. I told them that this might delay the writing process, though, so that I can search for alternatives. Their reply was that they would live with the it's and because's then. LOL. I thought you might say that!
2. That my test readers who have only read as far as book 2 are really anxious to read book 3, so I might have to get another copy printed out to get that moving through the test readers.
3. That the test readers that have read up to book 3 are really anxious for me to start book 4. LOL. We'll see what we can do about that at semester break.

No comments:

Post a Comment